Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What is Success?

56 years have passed that I have been living. I would say that my life has been a successful one. I got married and have a wonderful family. My feeling that I have lived a successful life comes from the fact that I have followed my dreams and done what I have wanted to do. When I was a kid, I knew I wanted to go to college, have a carreer doing something that I enjoyed, and eventually settle down. I am successful because I have done all of that. I followed what I wanted to do and strove to achieve happiness in what I believed it would be. Success isn't necessarily being the president of a big company, wearing a suit every day and working in a tall building. It is achieving goals that you have set for yourself and the happiness and satisfaction that comes along with it.